Data Science With SAS
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
- Analytics Overview
- Introduction to SAS
- Combining and Modifying Datasets
- PROC SQL
- SAS Macros
- Basics of Statistics
- Statistical Procedures
- Data Exploration
- Advanced Statistics
- Working with Time Series Data
- Designing Optimization Models
1. Analytics Overview
- An Introduction
- An Introduction to the Business Analytics
- The Types of Analytics
- The Areas of Analytics
- About Analytical Tools
- About Analytical Techniques
2. Introduction to SAS
- An Overview of the SAS
- The Navigation in the SAS Console
- About the SAS Language Input Files
- What is DATA Step?
- The PROC Step and DATA Step - Example
- All About DATA Step Processing
- The SAS Libraries
3. Combining and Modifying Datasets
- Necessity of Combining or Modifying the Data
- Concatenating the Datasets
- About Interleaving Method
- What is Data Manipulation?
- Modifying the Variable Attributes
4. PROC SQL
- What is PROC SQL?
- How to Retrieve Data from a Table?
- How to Select Columns in a Table?
- Retrieving the Data from Multiple Tables
- Selecting the Data from Multiple Tables
- Concatenating Query Results
5. SAS Macros
- Need for SAS Macros
- Macro Functions
- SQL Clauses for Macros
- The % Macro Statement
- The Conditional Statement
6. Basics of Statistics
- Introduction to the Statistics
- The Statistical Terms
- Procedures in the SAS for Descriptive Statistics
- About Hypothesis Testing
- About Variable Types
- The Hypothesis Testing - Process
- The Parametric and Non - parametric Tests
- What are Parametric Tests?
- What are Non - parametric Tests?
- Parametric Tests – the Advantages and the Disadvantages
7. Statistical Procedures
- The Statistical Procedures
- What do PROC Means?
- What is PROC FREQ?
- About PROC UNIVARIATE
- About PROC CORR
- About PROC CORR Options
- About PROC REG
- The PROC REG Options
- The PROC ANOVA
8. Data Exploration
- Data Exploration: An Overview
- What is Data Preparation?
- The General Comments and Observations on Data Cleaning
- Data Type Conversion
- Character Functions
- What is SCAN Function?
- About Date/Time Functions
- Missing Value Treatment
- Various Functions to Handle Missing Value
- Data Summarization
9. Advanced Statistics
- An Introduction to the Advanced Statistics
- Introduction to the Cluster
- The Clustering Methodologies
- What is K Means Clustering?
- About the Decision Tree
- The Regression
- The Logistic Regression
10. Working with Time Series Data
- An Introduction to the Working with Time Series Data
- Need for Time Series Analysis
- About the Time Series Analysis — Options
- Reading Date and Datetime Values
- What is the White Noise Process?
- The Stationarity of a Time Series
- The Plot Transform Transpose and Interpolating Time Series Data
11. Designing Optimization Models
- Introduction to the Designing Optimization Models
- About the Need for the Optimization
- About Optimization Problems
- What is PROC OPTMODEL?